Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Windows 10 was put on my computer WITHOU Windows 10 was put

Customer Question

Windows 10 was put on my computer WITHOU
Windows 10 was put on my computer without my permission. Is it possible to get my windows 7 back again?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please click Start button, select Settings. In Settings window, select Update & Security. Then, select Go back to Windows 7/Windows 8.1. Follow the on screen instructions.

For more information, check the link below.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/how-downgrade-windows-10-windows-8-1-7-1513612

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N