GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Please call me at 813-447-5902. we are locked out of. I have

Customer Question

Please call me at(###) ###-#### we are locked out of***@******.***. I have already filled out the credit card information on your form and now it is asking me for it again. I have already sent you detailed information about being locked out of***@******.*** and now I am being asked for it again.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi Maria. Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. If you have billing questions, please visit ww2.justanswer.com/help/. However I canprovide detailed instructions for resetting your gmail password.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

To change the password ***** your Google Account, just follow these steps:

Go to http://google.com and click on sign-in. Enter your username and click on "Need Help". On the next page, click beside "I don't know my password" then click on 'Continue". You'll be asked to enter the last password ***** you remember. Enter it, then click "Continue".

If you have previously added a recovery email account, you will be shown part of the email address and you will be asked to enter the entire email address. Next, you'll need to check your recovery email account for an email that will tell you how to reset your password.

If you previously added a cell phone number as a recovery option you may be given the opportunity to have a code texted to you.

If neither of those options works, you still may be able to get in. You will be asked for details about how you used your account, people you emailed often, when the account was created, labels or filters you created - or other verifiable information. If you can answer these questions correctly, so Google can verify that you are indeed the owner of the account, you will be sent a link to reset your password.

If you are unable to regain access to the account using the methods above, and you wish to speak with someone in person about gmail, you may call 1-***-***-****. Please note that the lines are automated, and hold times can be lengthy when you request a live person but this is the only way to get back into your email if you no longer have access to the recovery email and phone number listed for the gmail account and you don't remember the answers to the security questions.
When you have reset the password ***** you are logged into your account, please go to settings and update your recovery email address, your phone number, and your security questions. This will make it much easier for you to recover access to your account if you forget your password ***** the future.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem., would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.