Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I type in a search item, I get a message like "Oops!

Customer Question

when I type in a search item for Google, I get a message like "Oops! that page isn't available." This has been happening since yesterday...
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: since yesterday, I think, maybe the trouble began to start a little earlier. Google keeps taking me to an old home page for glasses repair.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. I have no idea what to do.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I know of...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I asked several times to terminate this transaction. I don't want to use this service.

I'm sorry. Is there any issue? I did not get your responses at this web previously. I just got only one response from you at this web page now. No problem, we are canceling this per your request. If you still need help with this issue later on or with any other computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish. Thank you for replying back.