Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have been HACKED. Please help me. Just found out thhis an

Customer Question

I have been HACKED. Please help me.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just found out thhis an hour ago.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am so computer challenged - therefore nothing.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Actually I am using my Samsung Galaxy phone.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Yes I need to know how to change my password.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 4 months ago.

Hi, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today.

Can you tell me what indicated to you that you were hacked? Messages, errors etc? Email wont log in etc.

Also, i can take a look for you if you would like. This is not mandatory but what we offer for people who

are not able to navigate without help.

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well.