Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I just recd a refurbished Dell inspiron 3250 i5 6400 with

Customer Question

I just recd a refurbished Dell inspiron 3250 i5 6400 with Windows 10 and I plugged everything in but all that happens is I get a message on the hp monitor that says pc video resolution setting is out of range. Change setting to recommended resolution [email protected]
The rest of the screen is black and nothing I do will bring the screen up. What am I doing wrong?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 3 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 3 months ago.

if you like i can give you a call for 5.00 and run through this step by step with you.