Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician

I have a new tablet and want to put my info in it, but

Customer Question

I have a new tablet and want to put my info in it, but having moved into a new apt, spending a month in the hospital, and having wonderful grown children move my stuff in for me, I cannot find where I saved my password ***** I can get into Google on it, so i can use it. Can you help. when I put my user name in, it keeps asking for my last password ***** remember, but I have tried all combinations of ones I might have used that I can think of. I did have a stroke, so that one is mixed up in my brain somewhere, and I cannot find the little card I had it written on. Can you help me get it. I'm Barbara Franklin, e-mail:***@******.***. Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Do you have access to your recovery email:m••••••••*****@******.*** ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Not that I know of.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am supposed to take a class at the T Mobile store where I go the tablet next Wednesday, but would like to at least be able to get on to access Facebook, You Tube, and my e-mail on it before then. Mainly I will us it to take pictures..
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This computer was originally my youngest daughters, I think that recovery address may go to her, as she gave me this one a couple of years ago when mine at that time had the hard drive fried by a virus. So she is the primary at Meekheart, I am under Mom's Files when I sign on each morning.