Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I got a new Wow Computer and it is great but has gotten a

Customer Question

I got a new Wow Computer and it is great but has gotten a problem from the old computer. I was glad that information was passed on, but I once agreed on the old one to accept a number of sites which were supposed to make me rich with various earnings, drawings, etc.Well, that didn't happen, but when the old PC broke down it still accepted these, and they were all transferred to the new one. I began deleting them, but news ones seemed to be coming in as fast, and it would only delete one or two at a time, and the messages seemed to have been piling up from what the old one had collected. I'm 82 yrs old and forget a lot. I talked to somebody from Wow and I guess didn't understand it all. They had managed to delete the new e-mail address and go back to the old one which I hoped. I hope some reply will help me. My phone is(###) ###-#### ***** I don't hear too well and it is on the other side of the house.I hope there's some way you can delete those messages I was getting daily, but I hope I can keep the old e-mail address which somebody in you outfit was able to switch me back to. Bless you for anything you can do to help an old man! Jon A. Whitfield
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason