Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I WAS SET A LINK TO RESET MY PASSWORD AND THIS CAME UP, YES

Customer Question

I WAS SET A LINK TO RESET MY PASSWORD ***** THIS CAME UP
JA: Need to reset a password, huh? Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away.
Customer: YES BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING A MESSAGE THAT MY BANK WILL EXPIRE SOON i explained to tech it is good until the month it is a check card and the informed me that I WOULD RECEIVE ONE FOR AUGUST I ALSO SENT ANOTHER IF THEY DID NOT WANT TO USE THAT ONE. THARON BOGANY
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I NEED TO RESET PASSWORD ***** LINK SENT TO ME ENDED UP HERE
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NOT NOW THANKS
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason