Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

I have windows 10 and am unable to pull up pdf pages, It is

Customer Question

I have windows 10 and am unable to pull up pdf pages
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: It is a Acer laptop. The serial number is ***** readable
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. What happens when you try to open a pdf file?

Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Go to this LINK and install Adobe pdf reader. Make sure you uncheck the optional offers before you proceed with the download. Let me know if you need further assistance or have any questions.