Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do I configure my setup so my headset microphone is the

Customer Question

How do I configure my setup so my headset microphone is the only device that hears the audio and can transmit spoken words over my headset mic?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have Windows 7.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Would there be an extra fee?
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Ive sent the offer which shows the additional fee. If thats not agreeable we can continue via written support instead, though it does take a bit more time to do so.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I've figured it out.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Glad to hear it.. In that case, the link below may be of interest to you

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0