Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I have a M97 Matsunichi. I bought a new usb charger but it

Customer Question

I have a M97 Matsunichi. I bought a new usb charger but it will not come on after being charged all night, why?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

This could be a battery issue, and we may need to discuss replacing the battery. You did well to get a new usb cord, as that could have also been the issue.

But before we discuss replacing the battery, lets try the following first.

To perform a hard reset you will need to locate the reset button. The reset button is a small, circular hole next to the charging port on the tablet, beneath the flap. You will need a paperclip, pin or something similar to press it. Press and hold for about ten seconds, then release. The tablet should boot normally.. ( or hopefully, start to charge )

Let me know if the charging light will come on or the tablet will boot after the reset. If not, we can discuss further steps as needed.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.