Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need to change the debit card number automatic billing. I

Customer Question

I need to change the debit card number for your automatic billing.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I changed my billing on most other accounts months ago, but have not heard from AOL that they are not getting paid. Please let me give you my new debit card information.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: several months . WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME TRYING TO BAY MY AOL BILLS?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: THAT SOUNDS SILLY, BUT HOW DO I PAY YOU THE $5?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: NONE
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: ALL I NEED TO DO IS UPDATE MY RECORDS. I SAW A PAGE TO DO THIS, BUT IT DISAPEARED BEFORE I COULD GET ALL THE NEW INFO. IN.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 4 months ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer

Please see below document with screenshots and step by step instruction to change it.

Please let me know if you face any problem in it.