Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I did not request to continue receiving a monthly credit

Customer Question

hi pearl, I did not request to continue receiving a monthly credit score report. I did not know I would be getting a monthly report until I received this statement,dated june 26. I certainly would appreciate a refund and cancel whatever agreement I presently have.
JA: You can process your own refund by going to the Order History page and clicking on the "How do I get a refund" link below the amount paid for your question.
Customer: where do I find the order history page?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: i was looking for a credit score report probably may or june.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i just became aware of this charge when i received this months credit card statement.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: can the computer expert help me resolve a work from home agreement i didn't order? "easiest system ever"
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: hp 15 system "windows 10". computer is approx. 3 years old.lap top.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 3 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can you please give more details of your need ? Which website or service you need to unsubscribe from ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hi mr.jins, I asked pearl questions concerning charges to my credit card for services I was unaware I was receiving. my qoestions were can I request refunds for these un-requested services?i also want to cancel any agreements I have with these business. if this is not in your area of expertise I would like a refund of the $5.00.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
nothing more at this time.

Okay, I will report this to our customer support.