Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Keeps coming up as 'bernating'. Have followed your steps

Customer Question

keeps coming up as 'hibernating'. Have followed your steps from 7 years ago with minimal results.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just today
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried restarting. followed the steps suggested but am not making any progress.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Am not aware of doing anything but following your steps. Don't have disk.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Hello, if this is a laptop, please unplug it and take the battery out for one minute, replace and try booting, if this is a desktop PC, please turn it off and unplug it for 30 seconds, plug it back and and boot.