Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I ; I GOT A NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 10 MY LAST COMPUTER

Customer Question

I ;HI I GOT A NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 10 MY LAST COMPUTER HAD WINDOWS VISTA--- MY TOOL BAR IS MISSING--
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: WINDOWS ---COMPUTER IS ACER
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: NONE
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 5 months ago.

Which toolbar are you talking about exactly? Windows 10 does look a good deal different than vista did but we may be able to get the tool bar back if you explain a bit more.