Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I sent a series of emails July 4th and July 5th and some

Customer Question

I sent a series of emails July 4th and July 5th and some people said they responded but I didn't get the email. I want to sync my iPhone, iPad and mac Computer for google's gmail. I used to be connected via Safari to a server that transferred to the cloud and left my Outlook inoperable via Safari I have an Outlook icon under mailboxes on my computer but it doesn't seem to record an incoming emails from those July sends. I need my Outlook working on my computer, or abandoned and just use google email. I now access my google email on the computer via a postage stamp of an eagle. Bot***** *****ne: I want the emails sent to me and a sync across all three devices for all future sends and replies.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there, Thomas! Hi there Alan. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. What is your email address (just the part after the @sign)? What we will need to do is to make sure that each device is setup to use iMap mail rather than POP mail.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
gmail.com
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i wouldn't know the difference between iMap and POP mail. I know all about snail mail.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

IMAP allows users to store their email on remote servers. This two-way protocol also allows the user to synchronize their email among multiple devices, which is extremely important today, when most people have at least two devices, or in your case three. I can provide detailed written instructions for you to make the necessary changes, or I can connect to your computer remotely and do this for you while you watch. Please let me know your preference.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

I see that there was a payment issue. I'm willing to help anyway while you work that out with customer service. Please click on the link below

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/

Download and install the TeamViewer program. Please provide me the id and password ***** it has loaded. Let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thank you!