Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I Have been locked out of my Google account weeks. When I

Customer Question

I Have been locked out of my Google account for two weeks. When I enterred my username and password, I was told that they didn't match. I tried to get a new password. I was asked the last password ***** remembered. I was told that that was my current password ***** to sign in; it didn't work, although Google had just told me that it was current. At some point I got an SMS six digit code to enter. Google told me it couldn't identify me. This went on for a few days before I contacted GetHuman.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Of course. After several days, I got an emial from someone at Google. But the information in that email didn't solve anything. I replied to that email, but never received any acknowldgement..
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Everything I have found on Google's help site. I have spent more than eight hours there. No progress at all.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: From repeated failure to connect confirmed passwords and six digit codes with my username, I strongly suspect there is some sort of error in my account, which prevents valid information from working.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Would you consider allowing me to remotely connect to your computer? I can work on it while you watch to resolve this quickly and easily?