Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I had a computer expert fix my computer a couple months ago.

Customer Question

I had a computer expert fix my computer a couple months ago. It was all messed up. Since I have it back, I can't find it. I don't know if they didn't put it back on my computer; so now what do I do? Can you help me? Thank you for any help you can give me. Sharon
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is a HP Envy dv 7. I don't know very much about computers; so I guess you want to know what system? I guess, I have Microsoft.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've tried searching, with no luck. Like I said I don't know much.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I appreciate your help. Thank you so much. I guess that's all I need from you.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is missing on your computer? Or what is not working on your computer?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,