Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

How do I get rid of Easy Transit Guide and get back Mozilla

Customer Question

How do I get rid of Easy Transit Guide and get back Mozilla start page
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. In Firefox, please click on the Firefox menu at the top, then click on Preferences (or click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in Firefox, then click on Options (or Preferences), then delete everything in the Home page box. Then quit Firefox, then re-open it and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

If that does not work, in Firefox, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner, then click on the ? (question mark) icon (or click on the Help menu at the top), then click on option Troubleshooting Information. Then click on option Refresh Firefox, then click on Refresh Firefox to confirm.

, then wait a bit and check.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How is it going? Do you still need help with this issue?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,