I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you cannot open any program on the computer at all? Is this a new computer?
Do you have a cell phone number ending with the two digits 59?
Do you have a yahoo email address starting with the two letters CA?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
- On a working computer or tablet or smartphone, please do the following steps in order to reset the password ***** the problematic computer:
1. Click on the website below:
2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.
3. Then in the first box, enter the exact email address as shown on the problematic computer.
4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.
5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your microsoft account password
, then try it on the problematic computer.
- If that does not work, please answer all my questions in my previous reply above. And please let me know if you also have another working Windows or Mac computer.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below in order to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
- If that does not work, please try the following fix on the problematic computer:
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below in order to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,