Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

The Outlook Icon disappeared from the main screen with all

Customer Question

The Outlook Icon disappeared from the main screen with all the task icons on it. Windows 10 Pro current.
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: Started yesterday, was good 4 days ago.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried finding a reinstall for office, Outlook.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have 40 years computer experience, technical analyst.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you able to use Word or Excel?

Are you able to find Microsoft Office from All Apps?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Word and Excell are on the screen, Office is not visible.
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

please right click on Start and select Control panel. In Control panel, select Uninstall a program (or programs and features). Over there, select Microsoft office and then select Repair.

First, try Quick Repair and check if the issue persists. if it persists, please try online repair and let me know if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Got to run. BYE
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

Take your time and let me know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

S H E F I N