Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Ago I got a yoga pro 3 laptop. it has been working fine

Customer Question

hi. for 6month ago I got a yoga pro 3 laptop. it has been working fine until now. now the keybord isent working propably and the rotate of the screen is going on and of, when I take it in tablet mode. when I type some letters on the keybord other windows is popping up. when I press the letter L the computer lock. its really frustrating! its a expencive laptop and not that old. can you help me??
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 4 months ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer

It seems the control key of your keyboard is struck. Please push it and pop it out some how. Also check other keys if they all have came out properly.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
hi.
now I have checked the control key and the other buttons on my laptop. thet don't seem too bee stuck. I cant pop it out because it stuck on a mat or something. and since it is so new I wont break it. Its the same problem.
the mouse is also not working the way it should.its working fine for a moment and then it stops working

No, I don't want you to pop it out of your keyboard. Just wanted to check if all the keys came out properly. Do you use antivirus ? If so try scanning entire laptop and check if there is any unwanted program in your laptop.