Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Want to renew my Magic, a few weeks I can only received

Customer Question

want to renew my Magic jack
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: a few weeks I can only received calls
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: lathered is a message saying you need to renew
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thank u
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 5 months ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer

Hello, Go to the link below and log into your account:http://my.magicjack.com/Then at the bottom of the next page, click "my.magicjack"Then click the button that says "Extend Your License" and follow the steps there to renew your license. Should you have any issues along the way please do the following: http://www.magicjack.com/techchat/ and click on live help at the bottom of the screen.
This is another approach to do it :-

Step 1: Go to the magicJack Free Trial page on the internet.

Step 2: Go to Customer Care/Live Agent page and click the blue Member Features button on the lower left side of the page.

Step 3: You're now at the login page where you enter your magicJack phone number and password*.

Step 4: Ignore the welcome screen that is loaded with multiple offers costing more than $19.95.

Step 5: Click the My Subscriptions or My Account tab.

Step 6: On those pages you will find a Reactivate button or a Renewal page with a button to show details.

Step 7: On the displayed pages, you'll find the one year renewal option. Complete your renewal for $19.95

Let me know if you have any questions on it.