Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Customer Question

MY EMAIL FOR YEARS HAS BEEN***@******.***....EVERYTHING WENT OUT TODAY and when i tried to reset it says my email is***@******.***, that was years ago...My present email is***@******.***
Please advise phone is(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hello Paul! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I will need to ask you a few questions in order to best help you. How do you access your email? On a computer, on a tablet, or on a phone? Do you use a program like Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, or Eudora? The more you tell me, the better I'll be able to help.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for that information.When you click on do you see the option to sign in? Can you delete ***@******.*** and type in***@******.***? If not, please let me know what browser you are using and what your operating system is.

If you're not sure, you should be able to use one of these links to find out. Or, if you prefer I can connect to you remotely and work on this while you watch.

For Windows

Can you click this link and tell me what you see please?

From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Your version of OS X appears directly below “OS X

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

If you'd like, I can remotely connect and fix this for you while you watch at no additional charge. This is completely optional, but would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve the problem. If you'd like to do that let me know, and I will provide a link and instructions to get us connected.