Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am sending this five times now and I also called at least

Customer Question

I am sending this for about five times now and I also called at least seven times. Here is the problem. About two months ago I lost my screens and they were replaced by screen's showing men and women throughout the country and out of the country i.e. England, Russia. Even the women in the U.S.A. are so far away that I would have to take a plane to date them. Then about two weeks later my original screens came back on and about a week ago I lost them again and the above mention screens came on. I get messages in my email from the women I was taking to before I lost the screen's. However, I cannot respond to them. My original screen's were as follow's: three circles in the right hand corner. The left circle shows a number if one or more visit my site. The middle circle is a recap of the amount of visitors I have. The right one is chatting and messaging. On top it also has browsing and quick match areas. I get the screens back I'm not getting any younger. Mike
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 8 months ago.

is this a dating site that you are having problems with ?