Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Two months ago, I got a virus on my computer. Since I have a

Customer Question

Two months ago, I got a virus on my computer. Since I have a contract with Help Desk National, they worked on my computer for almost a week before finally cleaning out the virus. But the outcome was that Internet Explorer had to go. Also, my Microsoft 365 disappeared. In its place I now have Office. Since I no longer have 365, I do not wish to pay for a renewal. However, if this is connected to Office operating properly, I will happily pay for a renewal. Can you help me with this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, If you do not find Office 365 installed on the computer, then you need to re-install it, You may login to the My Account page on Office.com with the Microsoft account you used to register or subscribe to and then download and install Office 365.

http://office.microsoft.com/myaccount

You can download Internet explorer again from : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/internet-explorer-11-for-windows-7-details.aspx

Let me know the results

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Any results please?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I wish to be refunded the $5.00 plus the $64.00 I see that has already been charged to my bank account. It is pending and I would like to have you cancel the order because I have since contacted Microsoft tech support to get my Office 365 issue resolved. They are currently working on it. It is not just a simple matter of going to a Web site and reinstalling Internet Explorer and then reinstalling Office 365. I was too hasty in posting my credit card number to you and regret this. Please cancel this entire transaction. I will await your response.