Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming

I no longer have a computer so I 't need Norton order

Customer Question

I no longer have a computer so I don't need Norton order numberAP238015861
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: my old computer was a package bell
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: my mother tower had smoke coming out of it on start up and when it did come on it was dead
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have recycled old computer so do not Norton scurity
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

Thanks for letting us know.

You need to cancel your Norton automatic renewal service using the following link:

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to click on one of the green stars at the top to rate me for my time, it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.