Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a Satellite L505 which I loaned to my son in law and

Customer Question

Hello. I have a Satellite L505 which I loaned to my son in law and when he returned it, I can not get back into it. All I get is a screen requesting a password. No matter which password ***** enter, it will not accept it.. I have been told there is a master password ***** locks up the computer. Please help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The screen requesting a password, do you see any icons on that screen? Does it show any user accounts, or pictures, or power icons, etc?

Or, is it just a blank screen requesting a password? Also, exactly what does the password ***** screen say? Does it say HDD password? Please be specific , thank you.

Dustin S