Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need recovery media Acer Veriton X275 serv # 121029699982

Customer Question

hello,
I need recovery media for an Acer Veriton X275
serv # *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with companies like Microsoft or Acer but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-us Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

If you wish to continue please let me know the SNID and Serial of the PC which is on the back of the system also let me know whether it came windows 7 pre-installed in it when you purchased ?

If you have trouble finding the SNID and Serial please use this link to help you locate it : - http://global-download.acer.com/SupportFiles/HelpDoc/help.aspx?LC=en&BC=Acer

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I just need the recovery media for the unit so I can give it to the Geek squad to install
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

We cannot send you the recovery media but i can give you the link to order the recovery media.Only you can order the disk.

Do you have the SNID and Serial of the PC?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
As I wrote from the first:
I need recovery media for my device. I was given the impression that YOU have this solution , not charge me $30. to tell me where a link is to go and purchase the media .
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Sorry to know that you misunderstood us with Acer support,If you do not want to continue with our support i will request to close the question and refund the amount.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please close and refund my card . This was very misleading how I was re-directed to your company. you are not Acer
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

No worries i will request to close the question and refund the amount.I apologize for the confusion.

Sincerely,