Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I cannot login to my Verizon account. I have the right user

Customer Question

I cannot login to my Verizon account. I have the right user id and use the temporary password ***** text me and I get an error message that it doesn't match the information on file
JA: Problems logging in, huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away.
Customer: Ok
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Everything including getting a temporary password
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I also am not receiving my Verizon emails and can't send out any. Another error message
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the part of your email address after the @ symbol please?

Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.