Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm happy to help. A few questions:
1) Have you attempted to reboot your phone (completely power it off, then back on)? If so, did this fix the issue? If not...
2) What were you doing (or trying to do) when you received the error?
3) Has the error come up more than once? (How many times?)
4) Besides the error, are there any other symptoms you're experiencing?
5) What is the make & model of your phone? (e.g. Samsung, Kyocera, etc... and what exact model or serial number)
6) What troubleshooting (if any) have you already tried?
Knowing the answers to these will help me guide you to resolve the issue.
IMPORTANT: If there's any questions you're unsure how to answer, that's OK! Just tell me as much as you're able to.
Thanks so much!- JustAnswer Technology Expert
Thanks so much for the info!
One other thought before we troubleshoot further:
* Have you tried dialing 611 from your phone, and asking for techsupport? Most mobile carriers have free tech support avail., and Iwouldn't want you to pay [us] for something that you can get for free [from your cellular company].
(If you do call 611, ask for tech support, and get it fixed that way, then TELL ME HERE so we can issue you a refund for the money you've paid us.)
If you've tried that route, or you'd like to go ahead with us, I'mhappy to work to fix this issue for you.
If you'd like to continue troubleshooting, please let me know:* the timezone you're in; and* what hours (in that timezone) you're generally available; and
* your telephone# (send a Premium Service request for a phone call, and include your contact info).
Ideally, I'd like to be able to walk you through some troubleshooting steps via a phonecall, especially if you have another phone (like a landline) you can talk from.
And, if we continue, a few other questions:1) Have you tried going to google.com on your phone?
and does that work?
2) To be sure I'm understanding:
You're saying that you cannot access *any* webpage, at all, ever? Is that correct?
3) If so, how long ago did this start happening? (Has it been the entire time you've had the phone?
* If not, then something must have changed -- what else happened around the time you started getting this error?)
Please let me know what you decide.Thanks so much!- Seth Merrick, JustAnswer Technology Expert