Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I can not turn on my dell desk top even after removing power

Customer Question

I can not turn on my dell desk top even after removing power and all USB plugs what next
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Dell? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Running Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 545
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: In plugged all USB connections unplugged computer from power source. But before that I tried several times to hold power button in for 10 seconds
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What is the next step
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  technicalcat replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

With the power cord plugged into the computer, do you see or hear anything when you press the power button? This would be any sight of lights, fan movement, or other noises.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Forget it my computer just decided to come on when I pressed the power button. Cancel my subscription