Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Ihave Epson workforce 545 installed but it"s offline, I've

Customer Question

HI Paul Ihave Epson workforce 545 installed but it"s offline, I've downloaded new drivers but can't install
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Probably 6 months
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: All my troubleshooters want to sell me a program to install the new drivers which I have already downloaded from Epson
JA: Installing can be tricky. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away.
Customer: My control panel registers my printer software as uninstalled, I've never uninstalled it
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Lets go
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you tell me, which version of Windows do you use ?