Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I can't hear my voice after I speak into Skype testing.

Customer Question

I can't hear my voice after I speak into Skype for the testing.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

The driver update would have caused this issue and if it is working Elizabeth, its best to avoid these updates.

We will do a system restore to undo this update so it works again.

To do this.

Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Restore. System Restore starts.

Choose the last restore point and complete this and it should then again work.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you