Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have a Toshiba (Satellite) laptop. It is freezing as soon

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba (Satellite) laptop. It is freezing as soon as the product screen comes on. It will not go beyond that. It doesn't even respond to Ctrl-Alt-Delete. I've taken in to a computer repair place four times in the last 2 months. They say it a trojan or a bad disc, etc., but how did they get it to come on to delete the trojan or fix the bad disc? I've tried several suggestions online, but none have any effect. I've installed a "full" version of McAfee on it, but that doesn't seem to be working as I would expect. Any suggestions?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Do you mean the laptop freezes on the Toshiba screen or on the Windows log on screen ?