Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have ordered Finale Make Music Order#2153143, today, July

Customer Question

I have ordered Finale Make Music Order#2153143, today, July 3. I thought I had requested the one which has a disc, since I am having trouble getting the upgrade for Window 10 and plan to take my computer to the computer hospital on Tuesday, but did not want to miss out on the $99 price which will expire tomorrow. In the meantime the only option I could find was a download, which has failed twice. HELP!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 5 months ago.
my name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for a different company. We match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. While you may have intended this for another company, oftentimes, the professionals can help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue, or if you would prefer that I cancel your question.
Camille
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I hope you didn't bill me for nothing!
Expert:  Byron replied 5 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Do you

still need assistance downloading the program?