Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have 2 Radeon R7 250 graphics cards, on an ASUS Crosshair

Customer Question

I have 2 Radeon R7 250 graphics cards, on an ASUS Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard, AMD 9750 CPU, 32 GB RAM. The primary card is enabled, the secondary is disabled in Catalyst. In Device Manager, both are enabled. This happened after a driver upgrade about a month ago. Previously, both were enabled in Catalyst and
I was able to use Crossfire
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Asus? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: ASUS Crosshair V Formula Z, Windows 10
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: BTW, I am a computer technician, but this one has me stumped.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have removed and reinstalled both cards, swapped PCI slots, removed and reinstalled the driver.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 3 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD, and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Sounds like a driver issue..... have you tried rolling back the drivers?