Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Re the above problem my canon 701is sure shore CAMERA is not

Customer Question

Re the above problem my canon 701is sure shore CAMERA is not compatible with windows 10 which was automatically uploaded. Previously I had Windows 7. Also previously I did not identify my problem was with a camera not a printer (my error). Please advise. Thank You.Stan Kowal(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason

Are you still with me?