Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

50001 error in word 2007, just started, diagnostic in

Customer Question

50001 error in word 2007
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just started
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: diagnostic in Office
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, what version of windows you are using (windows 7,8 or 10)?

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Xp
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
  1. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Restore. System Restore starts.

2. On the Welcome to System Restore page, click Restore my computer to an earlier time (if it is not already selected), and then click Next.

3. On the Select a Restore Point page, click the most recent system checkpoint in the On this list, click a restore point list, and then click Next. A System Restore message may appear that lists configuration changes that System Restore will make. Click OK.

4. On the Confirm Restore Point Selection page, click Next. System Restore restores the previous Windows XP configuration, and then restarts the computer.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

has everything worked out please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Do you still need help ?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

If you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Any results please?