Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

S**** I can't call out with my magic anymore and can't also

Customer Question

Hi I am Anyhony S**** JA: I'm sorry but I'm not sure we have an expert who covers what you are looking for. Maybe if you give me more details I will find you a connection to someone who can help you. Customer: I can't call out with my magic jack anymore and can't also send text with it. Why? JA: How long has this been going on? Customer: More than a week now JA: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: I have even top up my airtime and still not working. I have about $19 on my account but still can't make calls or text out with it JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account? JA: Hi. How can we help? Customer: I tried following their instruction but not working as they directed me JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two? Customer: Just explained the problem am having with my magic jack JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 5 months ago.

is the magic jack attached to the computer or to the router on your network?