Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am almost 70 with bad eyes and bad hearing and this

Customer Question

I am almost 70 with bad eyes and bad hearing and this proving I am not a robot Is driving me nuts, I also broke my back in three places so I get mighty tired sitting in front of the computer trying to prove something that they know damn well I am not. get's to the point I just shut everything down and say forget it!! wear's me out! too old for this crap! must be an easy way out. Help!!
JA: Hardware issue, huh? Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Sorry left out my Name...Leon Ross the
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: needs to know my email? right ***@******.***
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.