Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I spent 30 straight hours trying to download Windows 10

Customer Question

I spent 30 straight hours trying to download Windows 10 before the deadline and was unable to do so. What do I do now?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The free windows 10 deadline is July 29th.. So we still have time to get it downloaded and installed.

With that being said, just because Microsoft says your computer can upgrade to windows 10, doesnt always mean that your computer will have the drivers it needs to upgrade to windows 10. Also, a lot can interfere and go wrong. Such as antiviruses, backup software, Ive even seen printer drivers cause an upgrade to fail. This is all something I can help you handle.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if time is a concern then this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S