Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

How can I enable hyperlinks in aol on my iPad? Since I got

Customer Question

How can I enable hyperlinks in aol on my iPad?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Since I got the iPad 6 weeks ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I called apple help and turned on assistive touch and that is all they could help me with
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: That's all for now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Are you having a problem with links not working in your AOL email? AOL is aware of this issue that many users have been reporting and may be rolling out a fix for it in the near future. In the meantime there are a couple steps that you can try to fix the links in your AOL mail account.

The first fix is to hover over the link and you may be presented with the option to enable links.

If that does not work you can check your settings :

• Go to Settings
  • Go to the General tab
  • Make sure the option to Disable links in mail from unknown senders is -not- selected

Regards

Jins