Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I need to change the billing credit card. I went to My

Customer Question

I need to change the billing credit card. I went to My Account, answered the security question, but did not get Manage my wallet and Billing info.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: NO
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just told you. Went to my account, answered question ,and did not see how to change the credit card.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What type of account is it that you are trying to change your billing info for? A magicjack account, Pogo, apple store, google checkout, etc etc?