Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I 't have my registration number Dragon Speaking disk, some

Customer Question

I don't have my registration number for my Dragon Speaking disk
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: For quite some time. I've been battling cancer and my fingers are burned from the chemo and I wanted to load my disk to my computer
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have a desk HP
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none. I can only get so far with loading it and when it asks for my registration number I no longer have it
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have my disk and headset
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Which version of Dragon natural speaking is this also did you purchase it online?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

let me know when you are ready.