Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

It will not accept my password !!!!! how do I get back into

Customer Question

it will not accept my password !!!!! how do I get back into it ?? I have been playing with this for a month and no luck !!!!
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: a LONG time ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none - can not find a mannual
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

What type of account are you trying to reset the password *****?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
a RecZone password *****
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Unfortunately, if you cannot bypass the password ***** then you would need to reset the device which will clear all of your information.

To reset your device:

Turn on the unit and use a ball point pen or something similar to press and hold down the Erase button until the screen asks you to confirm if you want to erase all data by pressing OK. Follow the prompts to reset your device.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.