Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I thought that it was just my computer that was having the

Customer Question

I thought that it was just my computer that was having the mic issues.. however it is doing this both mobile and on the pc. during a call, my mic goes down to zero on its on. while auto adjust is on, i will be talking and people can hear me then all of a sudden it stops recording my voice. if i turn off the auto adjust, people can hear me, but then the setting goes to zero on its own and people can not hear me. i usually have to turn auto adjust on an off and few times then it will finally pick up my voice. but <2 or 3 min later it does the same thing. like i said i thought it was my computer and i checked other sources for help with mic settings. i changed them but i still get the same things happening. i try to go to skype on my phone and no one can hear me for the same reasons. this is very frustrating. please help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the make and model of your computer and which version of windows you have?