Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My computer started to type in all caps, Hp w2408h, Went to

Customer Question

My computer started to type in all caps
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Hp w2408h
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Went to keyboard preference and follow directions that were supposed to disabled those caps but it didn't
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: How much does it cost?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Ok
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the status of the Caps Lock key / light on the keyboard?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,