Rath, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I had a problem with my pc last year and had to do an

Customer Question

I had a problem with my pc last year and had to do an upgrade. i did not realise until today that aol computer checkup was deleted during the update. Can i retrieve it
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Since last September
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I contacted aol because i was getting load failed when i was trying to open e-mails and opening web pages. I was talked through yo repair it but was told i had something missing on my pc. It was aol computer check up.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no could you connect us please
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rath replied 3 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the AOL issue now?

Please reply back to me below; thank you.

Expert:  Rath replied 3 months ago.

If you had already signed up for a subscription for AOL Computer Checkup earlier, you may download it for free using the following direct link:

A blank page will come up, but you will be prompted to save/run a file; run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen prompts to install AOL Computer Checkup accordingly. This should do it.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box to continue our conversation.

And, kindly take a moment to RATE my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five star buttons at the top of this page. Thank you.

Expert:  Rath replied 3 months ago.