Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Been trying to install the latest version of Play Memories

Customer Question

Been trying to install the latest version of Play Memories Home (5200) but I get constant message that Internet not available 0101-1007-4032. Bob Erickson
JA: Installing can be tricky. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None, other than looking into tools in Internet Explorer, etc. Made no difference.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.